Recent Posts

Wednesday, January 5, 2011

wiww highlights!

So here is the deal... I stopped reporting what I wore because my life got a little hectic with school and now that I have a month break I thought I could start it back.  I really missed and enjoyed doing it; but (and it's a disappointing but) I don't quite have the most exciting life and half of the week I stay in my pj's and only change into workout clothes.  Instead of apologizing on every wiww posts for not having a complete week I decided to call it wiww highlights.  That way I don't feel bad for not posting a full week and i'm not misleading anyone that it is a full week.  I don't know maybe it's just me, but sometimes I think people will be disappointed if I only post pictures of a few days instead of a whole week.  Anyways, onto to my week's wiww highlights...

Necklace: Kohls
Dress: Target
Thighs: Maurice's
Boots: rue21

Gramas' Sweater: from my mom's closet
leggings: gifted
boots: ugg's web

Dress: kohls
Belt: ross (I think)
Tights: ross
Boots: gifted
Linking up to:


Hope everyone is having a great week!!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing your thoughts. I love hearing what you have to say!!!