Recent Posts

Monday, October 20, 2014

5 mOnThs!!!

How far along? 18-21 weeks
Total weight gain/loss: uh, not exactly sure.  I do not have a home scale, but I definitely think I've gain at least a couple more.  Bump is still on mini status and thankfully I'm still wearing all my regular clothes
Maternity clothes? none
Stretch marks? nope
Sleep: sleep is not the problem, being comfortable all night and cope with all the bathroom trips, now that is something else...

Best moment this month:  felling my munchkin is hands down the most amazing feeling!!!
Have you told family and friends: Yes
Miss anything?  nah, not really! feeling movement has just replaced anything that could potentially make this list
Movement: yes mam'm!!!
Food cravings friendly foods :  carbs mostly, but I've started to eat a lot more.  Chicken breast is still a no no and sweets are for sure back in the game, sadly..
Anything making you queasy or sick: not necessarily queasy, but smells still bothers me a ton
Have you started to show yet: I say yes, although the Hubbie thinks otherwise.
Gender: boy!!!!
Labor Signs: Nop!
Belly Button in or out? In
Wedding rings on or off? On
Happy or Moody most of the time: happy!!!! what's not to be happy about? :-D 
Looking forward to: start planning act ionizing (is this a word?) the baby shower, starting to buy things for the nursery, my bump, daddy to feel him move, picking a going home outfit, decorating the nursery... sight...the list can go on and on.






0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing your thoughts. I love hearing what you have to say!!!