Recent Posts

Sunday, July 18, 2010

Here is a little about me..

 What color are your socks right now?
 Nude, does that count? I Don’t usually wear them unless I'm wearing closed shoes...

What are you listening to right now?
My hubby talking to his friend on the phone and shooting from his Call-of-duty game.

What was the last thing you ate?
Portuguese sweet bread.

Can you drive a stick?
Maybe, I learned but it's been long, so prob need a refresh crash course.

Last person you spoke to on the phone?
My hubby

How old are you today?
21, loud and proud..

What is your favorite sport to watch on TV?
Cheerleading of course, but tend to watch a lot of football, being that my hubby is a fanatic player…

What is your favorite drink?
Water and ginger ale occasionally.

Have you ever dyed your hair?
Yes, the bottom half. It was supposed to be blond but turned out orange.. Yea, don't ask.

Favorite food?
Rice, beans, steak… pizza, BK fries, tamales, enchiladas, al pastor taco, corn in every shape and form of course, butter pecan ice cream, sour straws, and the list goes on...

What is the last movie you watched?
Um, that's kind of hard being as though I prob felt asleep, but I'm going to watch Inception tomorrow, does that count?

Favorite day of the year?
Pay day.

How do you vent anger?
Crying, biking, and trying to run (hasn't worked out consistently though)

What was your favorite toy as a child?
Barbie for sure. Also mud and flowers though, what can I say, they made pretty cakes :-).

Favorite Season?
All. That is just something to enjoy on each one of them.

Cherries or Blueberries?
Definitely not cherries, hate it!!

Living situation?
A newly remodeled one room apartment with my hubby.

When was the last time you cried?
This morning. I'm a cry baby...

What is on the floor of your closet right now?
Not a walk in, so a crate with shoes and a suit case.

What are you most afraid of?
My hubby leaving me.

Plain, cheese, or spicy hamburgers?
Spicy with cheese please!! No pickles, no onions, no lettuce or mustard.

Favorite dog breed?
Any that can fit in my purse.

Favorite day of the week?
Right now honestly none, they all feel the same, but once school starts Fridays def.

How many states have you lived in?
Three: Brazil (I know not a state) , Denver, Nebraska.

Diamonds or pearls?
Both?  What, I wore both in my wedding...

What is your favorite flower?
Rose? I think I need to do some research on that...

Did you get an H1N1 vaccine?
No but I wish I had, I'm kind of a shot junkie every since I was little.

'til next time...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing your thoughts. I love hearing what you have to say!!!