Recent Posts

Tuesday, September 14, 2010

WIWW 6

Here is it, another full week like I promised... You'll see a couple of sporty outfits because I have a Methods of Elementary P.E. class that I have to wear P.E. teacher-ish attire, so bear with me( they are not exciting at all).  It will probably get repetitive so I will end up not post for that certain day.

P.E. Class
Shirt: Ross
Yoga Pant: mom's source
Class
Green Shirt: from my sister which prob got at Godwill but from Target
Vest: don't remember, sorry
Jeans: Ross
Shoe: Clarie's
Class once again!
Shirt and Belt: Ross
Skirt: form my sister
Leggings: Gap
Boots: walmart
Just variation. (didn't actually wear it because I'd rather have a longer shirt)
Football game!
Shirt: Walmart ( altered by me)
Shorts: Ross
Church!
Dress: Ross
Another day of class!
Shirt: Ross
Leggings: Maurice's
Shoes: Ross
Necklace: My sister
Zumba!
Shirt: from my sister (recognize it from earlier?)
Shorts: Old Navy
Shoes: East Bay
P.E. Attire again :-)
Inside Shirt: Ross
JumpSuit: Walmart I believe (it was a high school dance team uniform kind of thing)
Check out what others are wearing at The Pleated Poppy!!!

Tah Tah for now!!!

1 comments:

Abby said...

Super cute! Have a great week!

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing your thoughts. I love hearing what you have to say!!!