Recent Posts

Sunday, April 10, 2011

100th post!! YAY!!!

To celebrate my 100th post, I decided to get funky (mix them up that is) with the picture border.  I also couldn't really decide which one I liked better, so here is all of them (which do you like?).  I usually don't have time to do different trials, so I just go by my mood for the day, since this was an important occasion, I decided to put a little more time into the formating :-)  I loved how girly and versatile this outfit is.  Just from switching shoes, I went from dressy to casual :-) not to mention the possibilities with leggings vs. tights or different cardi vs. no cardi adding jewlery, no belt... haha I think you get it, so I'll stop he ramblings :-) 





dress and cover up cardi: rue21
belt: came with some jeans
sandals: ross
pumps: charlotte russ

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing your thoughts. I love hearing what you have to say!!!