Recent Posts

Thursday, April 14, 2011

From Work to the Gym

You know how my week has been really busy and hectic?? Well, this is the kind of outfit you wear when you plan on working out after work and have no time to waste on changing or else you won't be able to finish your workout in time to go to the next commitment (in my case a speaker).  All I had to do and take the jacket off and put some tennis shoes on.  I had to make sure and sit away from everyone thou... I'd be mortified if they smell my sweat :-{ on another note, i'm so skipping a speaker right now, thank GOD is not mandatory. It's pouring outside and all I wanted to do is snuggle and watch tv :-)

jacket: ross
yellow top and yoga pants: hand me down
flip flop: walmart

1 comments:

Carlijn said...

nice denim jacket ! xoxo

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing your thoughts. I love hearing what you have to say!!!