Recent Posts

Wednesday, September 24, 2014

Mes Numero 2

How far along? 5-8 weeks
Total weight gain/loss: -11lbs
Maternity clothes? none
Stretch marks? nope
Sleep: I want to sleep all day 24hrs, waking up for work is getting so harder :-(

Best moment this week: scheduling 1st prenatal and buying a board to track the bump
Have you told family and friends: No
Miss anything? energy perhaps...
Movement: Nope
Food cravings friendly foods :  carbs, fries, popcorn..
Anything making you queasy or sick: yes :-[ , started right around the 6wks mark... meat, eggs, my closet, crackers...sight... food!
Have you started to show yet: No
Gender prediction: too early! but we are doing the blood test so we'll find out by week 12 eeekkk
Labor Signs: Nop!
Belly Button in or out? In
Wedding rings on or off? On
Happy or Moody most of the time: mood swigs has definitely kicked in :-|
Looking forward to: first prenatal and hearing/seeing proof that there is something there


I planned to do chalkboard pictures, but once sickness kicked in (and fortunately being on vacation), it became real hard to keep up with them.  All I wanted did was sleep, and be able to eat.  NOBODY told warned me pregnancy would be like this.  Food aversions???? All you hear about is cravings--at least that's all people asks about..  I couldn't even bare to look think about some of my favorite foods, let alone cook it.  

By week 7, I had my mind set on being done and that pregnancy is not for me.  Don't get me wrong... I absolutely LOOOOOOVE my munchkin already, couldn't be more EXCITED we got pregnant so quickly and every minute of everyday I want to spend talking about him/her.  Whether is adding things to the registry, reading all my 3 apps (yes I have 3 apps about pregnancy:-), or talking about what a terrible time I'm having :'-( 

Despite being so sick, having no energy and having mini meltdowns getting emotional over food, I feel/am absolutely grateful and blessed that GOD is so good and a little one was written on his plan for us.

Anyways, here is the only picture I snapped for this month.








0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing your thoughts. I love hearing what you have to say!!!