Recent Posts

Sunday, October 12, 2014

4 Months

How far along? 14-17 weeks
Total weight gain/loss: +5, yay!!! finally, maybe my bump will start coming in soon :-)
Maternity clothes? none
Stretch marks? nope
Sleep: like a baby, except for when I wake up and freak out about being on my back...

Best moment this month: 2nd trimester!!! hoot hoooo
Have you told family and friends: Yes
Miss anything?  sounds weird, but feeling normal... all the body changes and sickness (even when I don't throw up) is weird something else
Movement: not yet
Food cravings friendly foods :  FRIIIIIIIES
Anything making you queasy or sick: the smell of my clothes and chicken that I cook.
Have you started to show yet: No :-(
Gender prediction: menino :-)
Labor Signs: Nop!
Belly Button in or out? In
Wedding rings on or off? On
Happy or Moody most of the time: happy!!!! what's not to be happy about? :-D
Looking forward to: big ultrasound appointment at 20wks










0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing your thoughts. I love hearing what you have to say!!!