Recent Posts

Monday, August 9, 2010

We're Getting Sprint!!!

Happy Monday lovely readers!!!

So I can't begin to tell you how excited I am to be getting my first Android phone. YaY!!! But I also can't expect you to believe me when I tell you that my hubby is waaaayyy more excited than me. (huh maybe this is expect since men and technology are best friends)  But I'm talking about prancing and dancing around the house. A big smile on his his face, that if you ask me it would start to hurt after 2 min (yea that's how big it was).  Of course I was enjoying it, he looked like a little kid in the candy store.  It's not his first Android, but he is getting the best one out there, a 4G.
Here it is:

Mine is just a 3G, but i think it will definitely be hand full.  I'm kind of old school when it comes to touchscreens, but it does slides up to expose a full keyboard ( there is my S.O.S if i panic ) and it's pink; which pretty much seals the deal for me.
Here is mine:




0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing your thoughts. I love hearing what you have to say!!!