Recent Posts

Friday, August 6, 2010

My newest favorite!!!

So I just started to use this new shampoo and conditioner.  Mane'n Tail!!!  I heard that it was a great product, and that it would add shine and moisture to your hair.  I never really cared much for my hair.  I just went for something that smells good, or that was cheaper at the time, also whatever my mom would buy (she was pretty good at judging was made my hair healthier).  All that worked out pretty good for me, but now that I'm officially moved out and sooner or later I'll have to care for someone else' hair (i want to be the best mom) I thought I'd start paying attention to those things.  I was always the girly kind, but never the one who wears make up everyday or straightens my hair every morning.  Now all of that is just intriguing me and catching my attention (not really sure why), maybe because I want to teach all that to my little ones. Oh, and of course, I love getting the compliments form the hubby!!


Anyways, back to hair care.  I heard great things about Mane'n Tail!!! and decided to try.  I've been using it for a week now, and the first day was when I saw the most difference.  I'm anxious to see how it will turn out in a month or so.  I also heard it makes your hair grow faster.  You ladies out there that would do anything for an extra inch, Mane'n Tail!!! could be your answer.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing your thoughts. I love hearing what you have to say!!!