Recent Posts

Wednesday, August 4, 2010

wiww week tres

I think I definitely did better this week!! Yay!!! Check out what the other bloggers wore at The Pleated Poppy.  Maybe even do one yourself?


Just chilled at home.
Shirt and shorts both from Ross (this is one of my favorite shorts)
Zumba.
Pants: Thrifted and DYI (I cut them)
Shirt: walmart


Church.
Dress: Rue21,
Shoe: Charlotte Russe
Went to take a passport pic.
Shirt: gift from mom,
Skirt: passed down from my sister,
Shoe: Walmart (the more i wear them the less I like it)
Stayed home.
Dress: target
Linking up to: 

Poppy

3 comments:

Kristin said...

Your Sunday outfit is so great! Those pink shoes are super cute.

Justine said...

Super cute dress for church :)

Justine
http://justbettertogether.blogspot.com/

Unknown said...

Thank you ladies!!!;-)

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing your thoughts. I love hearing what you have to say!!!