Recent Posts

Friday, October 1, 2010

Anyone out there?

I feel like I've abandoned my blog.. I just have so much on my plate right now.  Senior year sucks! I'm excited don't get me wrong, but there is just so much going on, that I've been putting blogging on the back burner.  I hope I'm not disappointing anyone (if there is anyone out there) who comes by once in a while and see nothing new.  As you can see, I failed to do WIWW this week, which would have been #8 I believe, but that was kind of purposely.  I've officially decided that I will only be doing WIWW occasionally, not because I don't have time (because I can make it work if I want too), but because I feel like that is what my blog became...  The is not much else than WIWW.  Maybe I'll update on a cute outfit, or weekend wear; but as of now, no more weekly wear.

On another note, I think I'm revamping a t-shirt tonight (since I've put off doing it long enough) and I'll be showing you the results, maybe I'll even put up a tutorial...  We'll see... Also I realized I never finished showing you Mi Casa so that too will be coming up. ( I guess I can blame that on not thinking is done, but haven't change  anything for a while so I guess I can call it done).

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing your thoughts. I love hearing what you have to say!!!