Recent Posts

Monday, October 4, 2010

No Surprise!!

So as you know, I'm not very good at following through... I got distracted and no T-shirt revamp this week.  I did however make tamales (for the third time ever, hehehe).  I'll master it sooner or later, and when I do I'll share my secret, I think is pretty close, I've been trying some different flavors (my friends tend to call me weird for that, but i just like experimenting) and if you promise not to judge, I'll share that too...( I'll share it any ways, I don't think they are weird at all).

Before I forget.... I came across this quick meal recipe webpage and there was a dessert that caught my attention...as a chocoholic of course I had to try it, so I had it today after dinner, and it was not that bad..  It's not the most gourmet dessert, but it did satisfied my cravings... I wouldn't say I recommend it, but let's just say, it'll not be the last time I make it... (I did leave out the choc. chips fyi)

5 Minute Chocolate Mug Cake
Glenda F. - TX
Ingredients:
4 T. Flour
4 T. Sugar
2 T. Cocoa
1 Egg
3 T. Milk
3 T. Oil
3 T. Chocolate Chips
Vanilla
Directions:
Mix in large coffee mug, cook in microwave for 3 minutes. 
Eat out of mug or spoon out into a bowl with ice cream.

Movie review time... one word!  HORRIBLE (funny at times, but I do not recommend at all)  I'm a pretty easy pleaser, and that aren't many movies tat I won't like, but this one made the cut...  I don't know what it was, but just not the movie I'll be buying or watching it again.  Not a good story line, very predictable, and much like a bad frat movie. (I guess you can see it for yourself but don't say I didn't warn you)


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing your thoughts. I love hearing what you have to say!!!