Recent Posts

Friday, December 31, 2010

Long lost posts!!


I seriously need to stop apologizing for not blogging for long periods of time and just do it...

So in the attempts to make up for the lost time; since 2010 has come to an end, here is a cliffnotes version of highlights of my year... (when I say cliffnotes I mean it, I have a horrible memory :-( I think up to an exciting event, which you'll soon find out what it is, I cannot remember much).

{Jan/Feb}
Took a band for non majors class relearned how to play the saxophone.

Instead of Valentine’s Day decided to make it Valentine’s Week, one special little thing every day (yes insane, but it is all worth it when is for someone you love).


{March}
GOD changed my life (I rededicated my life and my boo accepted him as his savior)

B’s surprise bday dinner!! (Complete success...)
Tues March 16th..... drum rolls please!!!! I GOT ENGAGED!!!!


{April}
Wedding preparations...
Wedding preparations...
Oh and I forgot wedding preparations... heheheh

{May}
Singed our first lease (this might have been in April but not sure)
B graduated!!! YAY... so very proud of him!!!

Moved our stuff to our new casa.
The first day of forever!! I GOT MARRIED TO THE LOVE OF MY LIFE! J J J (happiest day of my life)


{June}
I quit my job
Adjusted to married life
Started a blog

{July/Sept}
Joined the WIWW linky party (which I’m happy to announce that I’ll be starting that again soon)
School started
Stopped posting about WIWW

{October}
The Hubbie signed with an IFL team
{Nov-Dec}
Got to go visit my family.
1st Christmas as a married couple (just the two of us, but wouldn’t have it no other way)

Turned 22!!! (this will soon become not too exciting since I’m not getting any younger)

As you can see no excuses of a busy exciting life (busy was supposed to be crossed off too!! shhh) for the reason of not posting.  No promises but I’ll try my best to keep this blog as live and updated as I can...


HAPpy NEW YEAR!!!  MAY 2011 COME WITH HAPPINESS AND HEALTH AND THAT ALL THAT YOU SET OUT TO DO BE ACCOMPLISHED!!!! 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing your thoughts. I love hearing what you have to say!!!