Recent Posts

Sunday, January 2, 2011

Cheers to a New Year!!!!



I have to say I’ve been doing well with my non New Year’s resolution.  I don’t like to called them resolutions, it makes me feel less of a quitter if I skip a day or two.  I have this theory that if you just go with the flow, you won’t be tempted to cheat obligated to finish and feel like a frailer if you don’t “finish it”.  I also like to keep my list short and sweet, again merely for the fear of failure...


If you read my previous post you found out that I decided to join Lindsey at The Pleated Poppy once again with the WIWW linky party.  I just got so busy with school last semester that I had to sacrifice updating my blog; but now I’m back full force in action...  Now I have the whole month of January free and only a couple of class the following semester, so as hectic as it will get I think will be able to handle (if everyone else can juggle their lives and blog, I can too).  Aside from my WiWW weekly updates, doing little projects here and there and trying new recipes (I made a cake today, check back for the recipe).


I’ve also been trying to work on a new design for the blog, but I’ve yet to put together something I like as much as the one I have now.  Yes, that explains the funky fonts lately.  I just can’t decide so on one so I try and compare them after I post.  What do you think?  Should I just keep it simple with a standard font?  It’s kind of hard to judge because I don’t have a set design, but even with this one.  I like to just change it up....


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing your thoughts. I love hearing what you have to say!!!