Recent Posts

Wednesday, February 23, 2011

What I've Been Up To #1


If you want to try this and need further direction (which I did) you can find it at C&C, Lizzie B.'s amazing blog.  One of her posts was feature in one of the blogs I follow and as soon as I saw that post I knew I had to try it.  I'm not confident enough on my sewing skill to just pull out one of my khakis and try it, so I went out and got this one at a local second hand store for only $2.50.  It took me three trials (the crotch part was really tricky for me) to get to the fit I want and even so they  aren't perfect; but far from where I started and a fit I can live with for my first article of refashion .  Practice makes perfect, so I'll definitely be doing a couple of more to get the perfect fit.

2 comments:

kristine [kristine. or polly.] said...

Ahh, such great work! What a great money saving idea - it is so hard to find a great pair of pants that fit and are decently priced!

Francesca said...

nice work! this is amazing!

http://opinionslave.blogspot.com x

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing your thoughts. I love hearing what you have to say!!!