Recent Posts

Thursday, February 24, 2011

What I've Been Up To #2


Are you wondering, why in the world I would want a big gift wrapped looking like sewing machine box?  Well...I was contemplating buying a sewing machine case because I was tired of having to wipe the dust off before starting to sew.  I wouldn't have anywhere to store though, because our place has no storage place whatsoever...  I was so no ready to just settle to having to stare at a big white case every time I lay down, so... 


What better house for my little beloved sewing machine, than it's own box???
I love it!!!! I can even use it as a little table when I'm sewing--I just set things on top and it saves me having to bend down to get something on the floor.  What do you think?  Would you rather just have a conventional sewing machine case? (keep in mind it costs way more than a diy)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing your thoughts. I love hearing what you have to say!!!