Recent Posts

Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Warning!! Horrible Pictures Ahead...

This is what pictures look like with no light!!  I apologize for even posting them but I didn't want to not post.  I didn't do anything until the evening and didn't think about just getting dress early to take pictures while there was still light outside.
 I also loved this outfit and couldn't wait to share... good or bad, you can still see it!!  I actually got my inspiration from one of the participants of the stripe challenge, except that if I recall correctly she wore navy instead of red, but I loved the yellow necklace, so that's what I did :-)

necklace: dyi-ed (ps: this word is on MY dictionary) by me
zip-up: thrifted
top: ross
jeggings: TJMaxx
shoes: rue21
Check out the other ladies participating on this challenge here!!


4 comments:

Cara said...

Oooh! Yellow shoes! I need to invest in a second pair - I loved my yellow ones to death last year!!
Happy Striping!

Mommyblogger said...

Cute Cute Shoes!!!

Megan Mae said...

Love the color combo! The yellow pumps are fantastic.

Keely said...

Love the red stripes and the color combo!

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing your thoughts. I love hearing what you have to say!!!