Recent Posts

Sunday, April 3, 2011

Is that Considered Boho??

Not that I purposely went for  boho, but that is the style that comes to mind when I see a headband worn like that (and the side purse and the pendant necklace and the gladiator sandals).  I really don't have one specific style (wouldn't you say so??), I love experimenting with different shapes and color.  I go for what I think is cute, not necessarily what looks good on me but I like to try and be as versatile as possible..

I haven't been having time to put a lot of thought into my outfits, so I'll prob slow down a bit, but school will be out in no time and i'll be back in action... I'll try to post as often as possible, but if I go MIA like the last few days week you'll know why :-)

sweater: hand me down
top: rue21
jeggings: TjMaxx
gladiators: Claire's 

How was everyone's weekend?  The hubby is out state at an away game, so mine was soooo not the best :-(

2 comments:

Ana from Sweet Serendipity Design said...

Love this outfit girl. Super cute!! And to answer your question about the prenatals... they don't seem to be working. Nothing works for me though :( I haven't even finished one bottle though so maybe I just need to wait. If I had your hair i'd be happy :)

Tiffany said...

I love the color of that sweater! It's so bright and fun!

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing your thoughts. I love hearing what you have to say!!!