Recent Posts

Monday, August 8, 2011

I've never been an apron kind of girl but...

I love looking at all the expensive fashionable apron from Flirty Apron, but I've never been an apron kind of girl; so, after ruining one of my favorite shirts, I decided to invest in one.  I went to several stores here in town and they were either a bit too pricey or plain Jane; so after google-ing easy apron patterns, I found out that I could make one out of placemats.  Now, I want my flirty apron to match my permanent kitchen, so getting one now wouldn't be a good idea. The girly lime green and pink wasn't exactly the look I was going for, but it fit the style I had in my head and I'll be able to give it to my niece once we move.  Besides it was a steal ( a whole 2 bucks) and will do the work for now :-)
So here it it:





4 comments:

Angela said...

What a genius idea and I actually love the pink and green!!

Meg said...

Hey there! Just happened upon your blog. It's super cute, and I'm your newest follower! Seriously though....all your diy projects are adorable. If you ever want to trade buttons or any of that blog ....stuff :) that would be awesome! I'm pretty new to the blogging world so feel free to check mine out!

Meg

mysideispinker.blogspot.com

EvaMae said...

That apron is adorable!

Blissful & Domestic said...

Hi there! I love your all your Refashions! I blog at Blissful and Domestic. I just started a Refashion Blogger Link List. I would love for you to link up your blog. Thanks so much!

Danielle @ Blissful and Domestic
http://www.blissfulanddomestic.com/p/re-fashion-bloggers.html

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing your thoughts. I love hearing what you have to say!!!