Recent Posts

Saturday, July 31, 2010

Refocusing...

Hang in there, I feel like this is going to be a little long... please forgive me in advance!

So I'm totally taking this blog into a different direction.  I've been spending a lot of time just reading blogs instead of actually posting my thoughts.  Most of the blogs i stumble upon are housewives that are also moms, which is getting kind of depressing to me.  I'm just not there yet.  I'm fairly new to the housewife role, and we are still in our honeymoon stage (even if i stated otherwise).  When i first gave blogging some thought, I looked at it as an easy way of my family to keep track of what was going on with my new life. (I somehow thought that my family in Brazil would be so thrilled to read, but I only write here in English. I know, go figures!)  but with my husby working full time (yea I'm still caught up with the non grown up work force) ,us living in this little town, and with no kids, there isn't much to keep up with "The Mansfield".

I'm refocusing the blog and directing into mostly my likings, not so much of a report.  Of course I'll update here and there, and I'm sure the hubbz will be mentioned just as much; but from now until we have kids this will be MY blog.  My life.  My passion.  My favorite things.  and of course the readers...  I think this would be a good time to let you know (if your out there) that if there is anything you want to hear from me, don't hesitate to ask.  So basically what I'm trying to say is that I'll be making the blog  a lot more girlie, instead of trying to make it neutral. (  I'm not sure of how successful I was at that)  Maybe my blog was already all about me, but now I'm just making it official until further notice.

'til next time...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing your thoughts. I love hearing what you have to say!!!