Recent Posts

Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Birthday Haul

My birthday is right after Christmas and ever since I was little everyone just combines both, but that's not what this post is about...  This year my hubbie alloted a certain amount of money and let me spend on things I don't need... for example more shoes!!! ( I have a thing for shoe, purses, and belts) They are my very favorite things to buy!

Anyways, here are some of the things I got; and before you wonder why blue?  because I love to be matchie matchie at football games and the Danger Colors are non other than navy and lime green.  I can't wait for the games to start late february.

I did order a couple things, but it was out of stock so I didn't get.  I just order replacements and I'll share those as soon as I get them...







2 comments:

Ann said...

i love the colors on the sandals. so bright and fun!

Unknown said...

thanks they look even brighter on person!!

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing your thoughts. I love hearing what you have to say!!!